United In Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everybody, this is a forum for everyone who enjoys to Roleplay. If you enjoy to roleplay and you like a good chat and have a good laugh, you have come to the right place

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ryan_bell

ryan_bell

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2013-04-08

Story game Empty
PostSubject: Story game   Story game I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:11 am

This story take's place on the world Skewod, a world of humans, vampires, werewolves and many more things live on this world.
The Story will follow a young vampire girl of the name of Rebecca and some other chars you will meet later

But what will happen in this is up to you i will write a part of the story and when it ends you get to pick where it leads out of set out comes.

Our story starts at 9.00 our young lady wakes up and get ready for school she look out the window and sighs and thinks to her self " great the sun is so hot today and i need to get going to school " she goes into her bathroom get a bath and dose her teeth.
goes back to her bed room looks at her self in the mirror and dose cute pose and looks at her long blonde hair and ruby red eyes. Then get out her school outfit and put it on a pink and white top with pink mini skirt she check the news and see they will fun fair at the park today but sadly she be in school and it will close before she get out of school.
" that sucks i always miss the fun things do i need to go to school today " say Rebecca.
As she stands up and head out the door she get a bit sad thinking about all that fun she going to miss out and when she walk to past the park she stops and thinks " OK what now "

well boys and girls what now Skip school and go to the park or go to school
Back to top Go down
Fira

Fira

Aantal berichten : 283
Registratiedatum : 2013-04-07
Leeftijd : 29

Story game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Story game I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:18 am

school.
Back to top Go down
Gloogle

Aantal berichten : 85

Story game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Story game I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:19 am

Skip school!
Back to top Go down
Nickson
Admin
Nickson

Aantal berichten : 402
Leeftijd : 30

Story game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Story game I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:04 am

Skip school just because fun fair.
Back to top Go down
https://uirp.forumotion.com
ryan_bell

ryan_bell

Story game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Story game I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:07 am

Rebecca " fuck who need school
on her way to fun she meets her friend poppy a young werewolf girl Poppy " hey Rebecca whats up ?"
Rebecca " planning to go to the fun fair today is so nice and the fun fair is cool care to join ?"

poppy thinks

ok what now poppy say sure or tries to talk Rebecca into coming to school
Back to top Go down
Gloogle

Story game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Story game I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:37 am

Sure!
Back to top Go down
Fira

Fira

Story game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Story game I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:27 am

sure
Back to top Go down
ryan_bell

ryan_bell

Story game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Story game I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:30 am

Poppy : sure lets go
they both giggle and head into the park and on the way to the funfair you see a gang of 2 vampires and 1 werewolves beating up a human guy

1 try and see who the human is

2 join in beaitng him

3 try to help him
Back to top Go down
Gloogle

Story game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Story game I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:31 am

Back to top Go down
Fira

Fira

Story game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Story game I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:33 am

Back to top Go down
ryan_bell

ryan_bell

Story game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Story game I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:35 am

as you get close you see that the guy is your school friend jack getting his ass kicked like normal

1 - study the gang

2 - help jack

3 - try and talk to the gang down
Back to top Go down
Gloogle

Story game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Story game I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:17 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Story game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United In Roleplay :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: